Hermes Evelyne - Bag Snob

Saw this on the NYtimes today, would you say this is a good investment?

I bought my first Hermes Evelyne one summer on vacation, running around with my little boy all over Europe was enough for me to ditch the birkin and grab a more casual bag. To be honest, I’d never given the Evelyne a thought before. But once I experienced how lightweight and functional it was, it became a travel staple. I just picked up a second one in gold in Paris again during fashion week from the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré location and I can now say it’s become a full blow obsession! My SA discreetly informed me that the large perforated H logo is actually the backside soccer jerseys cheap, the front of the bag is the pocket with tab closure (don’t worry soccer jerseys sale, no one will know the difference if you want to show off your H proudly!) The only drawback to the bag is that it’s unlined but it is also the reason the Evelyne is so lightweight. The Evelyne is all I’ve been carrying lately (as my birkins and kellys collect dust), it holds my iPad, kindle, and all of the high tech gadgets I require to get through each day. You must add an Evelyne to your Hermès collection! Priced under $3,000, it’s also a total bargain.

Call Craig at Hermes Dallas Boutique for more info- 214-528-0197

 

Related Posts::

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wallpapers © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects